Here is an overview of some unforgettable events you can join at INSA :
The integration takes place during the first week of the new school year. It’s composed of many funny games that I’m sure you’ll enjoy. It’s almost the best part of the year so you must be there. On your first Sunday at INSA Lyon, you’ll take part in the PLOUC on the campus. The next Thursday, the new promotion storms into Villeurbanne wearing their costumes for the RALLYE.
Have you heard of the integration weekend (WEI) ? It’s usually in mid-September, once again you’ll play a lot. Indeed, during this week-end you’ll go to the beach, and there, many activities are organized so that you’re not bored at all. You don’t want to miss it! By the way, if you’re interested in being part of this amazing weekend you just have to fill out (as soon as possible) a form that you’ll receive at the beginning of the summer.
- The GALA takes place in February at the Cité Centre de Congrès. Basically, it’s a gala evening so you have to wear your best evening dress. You’ll be told what the theme is. (it changes every year)
- The RAID is exactly what you’re looking for if you’re sporty. Indeed, during 3 days and 2 nights, 200 participants face each other in many sports just for fun. As (if it was) in the Olympic Games, they have to dream bigger, reach higher, and endure longer! It’s in April, so come on, show us how good you are! Do you want more ?
- Well, then you need to compete in May with all the INSA students. How is such thing possible ? It’s very simple, there is big competition called the High-Five organized each year between the 6 INSAs. You should love it if you’re that sporty!
- The Karnaval Humanitaire in March. It’s a carnival organized by an association (Karnaval Humanitaire) which aims at getting some money in order to finance a project called « eau pour tous ». It means that you can, just by going to the carnival, have some fun and get involved into a wonderful project: give people from Burkina-Faso access to drinkable water.
- Now, let’s talk about the 24 hours of the INSA Lyon (24 h de l’INSA). Surely, one of the most amazing events on the campus. I know you are all wondering what it is! Basically, there are many races, concerts but also a bunch of activities for everyone. (initiation to fencing, to circus’ arts, street hockey, badminton). I could tell you many other things but it’s better if you come and see how wonderful are the 24 hours of the INSA Lyon. Hope to see you soon !